LEARNING ONE POINT AT A TIME.
Silver Stix will nurture self-esteem and confidence through a diverse array of safe, structured activities. In addition to helping children develop existing talents and explore new interests, we strive to improve each child’s level of confidence and instill a positive self-image through lacrosse. Children will learn fundamental lacrosse skills, as well as good sportsmanship and teamwork. Our seasoned teams of coaches are committed to developing your child’s athletic abilities while emphasizing teamwork, sportsmanship and most importantly HAVING FUN!
(4yrs – 6yrs)
(7yrs – 10yrs)
“Desire to play” Stage
- The major objective of this stage is to develop physical literacy and basic skills within children, through lacrosse participation.
- Without speed, agility, balance and co-ordination, as well as the ability to run, jump, throw, catch, and control the body (sensory awareness), children will not only be incomplete as lacrosse players, but will also not have the confidence or competence to take part in many sporting activities.
- The skills will be delivered through programs centered on game based FUN (Foundation, Understanding, and Nurturing) activities, with 100% involvement at all times.
What we will do
- Provide fun and enjoyable activity
- Provide well organized and planned practices and games
- Provide stimulating activities that promote fundamental skills and development
- Communicate appropriately with children