A D U L T S O C C E R L E A G U E S
Silverbacks Indoor offers well organized and competitive soccer leagues for all ages and abilities at our facility. League play continues throughout the year. Teams play at least eight games during each season. Game nights for your team will typically be the same each week; however, there are instances when we must schedule your game on a different day. Game times will vary from week to week. Cost is $720 per team. Each team must have a minimum of 9 players on the roster; maximum of 12 players on the roster. Guest players may play on a team for $15 per game.
Men, women, and co-ed teams are assigned to leagues based on their skill level and desired level of competition. Adult skill levels are designated as follows:
D1-level is the the most competitive division. These teams often have individuals with at least college level playing experience.
D2-level is moderately competitive. These teams often have individuals who have played in high school or played recreationally.
|League||Start Date||End Date|
|Men’s Over 30
|September 10, 2019||October 30, 2019|
|Premier Coed (Thurs)||September 26, 2019||November 14, 2019|
|Friday Men’s Open D1||October 4, 2019||November 22, 2019|
|Friday Men’s Open D2||October 4, 2019||November 22, 2019|
|Sunday Coed||September 8, 2019||October 27, 2019|
L E A G U E I N F O R M A T I O N :
- 6 Regular Season Games (plus playoffs)
- Age 16 and above
- All players must have a DASH account
- Field of Play: 6 v 6
- Up to 12 players on the Roster
- Regular Games: 2 – 23 minute halves (1 min half time)
- Playoff Games: 2 – 20 minute halves (1 min half time)
- Winning teams may receive 1 of the following: 10 Championship tee shirts, $100 the next season.
R E Q U I R E D E Q U I P M E N T – A L L P L A Y E R S
- Regulation shin guards are mandatory and must be totally covered by socks
- A player’s footwear must conform to the following standards: rubber flat-soled shoes or other footwear designed for artificial surfaces must be worn. No footwear with less than 30 molded mini-studs shall be permitted. NO CLEATS!
- Players must have matching colored shirts or jerseys
- Goalkeepers must wear colors that distinguish them from all other players and referee.
- We do not provide pinnies or other equipment
- No Jewelry (possible exceptions must be approved through league manager)
Download our Mobile App to register, manage your member account, and build your team!
C O N T A C T :
Carlos Estrada (678) 714-7454
Director Of League Operations