Frequently Asked Questions
Can I decorate the party room?
Of course! Although we provide red table cloths and paper products, you can decorate the room however you choose. We do ask for decorations that avoid holes in the walls, glitter, and popcorn.
Can I bring any outside food?
Sorry, but we don’t allow any outside food in our facility, unless it’s the birthday cake and ice cream. We have a full-service restaurant in our facility with the choice of wings, burgers, phillies, and more!
What extended options are available?
Extra 30 minutes of field time – $50 (if spot is available)
Extra hour of room time – $30
How Can I book a party?
You have the option to book online, contact the Event Coordinator at 678-714-7454, or come in person and get started with your party contract. After reviewing and finalizing the information, there will be a non-refundable $50 deposit fee to book the spot for your party The full payment is due on the day of the party.
What if I have more than 10 kids attending the party?
Any parties over the amount of 10 kids will have to pay an additional charge; Prices are different for each field:
– Regular Field: $15.99 per additional child
– Extra Large Field: $18.99 per additional child
– If you have a party of 26+ kids, each child will be charged $5 for Regular Field or Extra Large Field.
What if some of my guests don’t show up?
– If one of your guests doesn’t show up to a party of 10 kids, you still will have to pay the full field price.
– If guests don’t show up to a party of 10+, you will have to pay the full price, as well as an additional fee for each child, according to the field of choice.
How many pies of pizza should I order for my party?
– Pizza orders are based on the number of kids attending the party. Two slices per child, and for a party of 10, two pizza pies will cover for the kids (this is not including adults).
– For a party of 16-20, four pizza pies will cover for the kids (this is not including adults).
– You can order as many pizza pies as you would like that will cover for the kids and adults. Also, take advantage of our full-service restaurant in out facility.
How long does the party last?
Kids have 55 minutes on the field and 45 minutes in the party room.
What if the kids want to go back on the field after their party room time?
– Unfortunately, we cannot allow kids on the fields after their party room time. All activities are to be completed before the party room, which also includes any additional field time.
– For the safety of the kids, a coach from Silverbacks must be present at all times.
– Additionally, there may already be a party booked for that field.
The time slot for my child’s birthday party isn’t available online, what are my options?
If you don’t see a date or time available for your party, please call 678-714-7454. We may be able to work your time in the system, depending on the events already booked.
How do I know if my party is confirmed?
Our planner will call you within 24-48 hours after reviewing your online contract to confirm your order. Parties are never confirmed until payment is processed. There will also be an updated confirmation call on Friday, the weekend of your party, for any necessary updates.
If I have to cancel my party, what are the necessary options required?
– 14 days out (full refund)
The Best Birthday Parties in Gwinnett!