Silverbacks Indoor is proud to announce its first ever Summer Youth World Cup Tournament! Teams must pick a country to represent and play in the country’s kit. We will do brackets of 4 and will offer D1 and D2 divisions for boys and girls in our futsal tournament. We will have one open division for our traditional indoor soccer tournament. Teams play 3 regular season games and finalist will play a 4th to determine the winner of our Youth World Cup Tournament.
Deadline to register your team is May 13th!
|Child Born Between||League Age|
|Jan 1, 2009 – Dec 31, 2009
Jan 1, 2008 – Dec 31, 2008
|Jan 1, 2007 – Dec 31, 2007
Jan 1, 2006 – Dec 31, 2006
|Jan 1, 2005 – Dec 31, 2005
Jan 1, 2004 – Dec 31, 2004
|Jan 1, 2003 – Dec 31, 2003||U15|
- Age U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U15 and High School
- Open to Rec. and Select/Academy
- Rec divisions will play on turf, Academy divisions will play futsal
- 3 Regular Season Games
- Soccer: $395 per team (Max 10 players per team)
- Futsal: $395 per team (Max 8 players per team)
- Top 2 teams play in post season championship match
- Field of Play: 7 v 7 (U12 and U13)
- Field of Play: 6 v 6 (U14 and HS)
- Field of Play: All futsal divisions play a 5v5 format
- Regular Games: 2 – 20 minute halves (2 min half time)
- Playoff/Championship Game: 2 – 18 minute halves (2 min half time)
- Games will commence June 2nd 2018 through July 15th, 2018
- Two game on Saturday and 1 game on Sunday (Finalist will play two games on Sunday)
Required Equipment for all Players
- Regulation shin guards are mandatory and must be totally covered by socks
- A player’s footwear must conform to the following standards: rubber flat-soled shoes or other footwear designed for artificial surfaces must be worn. No footwear with less than 30 molded mini-studs shall be permitted. NO CLEATS!
- Players must have country kit they are representing.
- Goalkeepers must wear colors that distinguish them from all other players and referee.
Ray Salazar (678) 714-7454