Silverbacks Indoor offers well organized and competitive soccer leagues for Youth at our indoor center. Teams play at least eight games during each season. Game nights for your team will typically be the same each week; however, there are instances when we must schedule your game on a different day. Game times will vary from week to week.
Deadline to register your team has been extended to November 6, 2017!
|Child Born Between||League Age|
|Jan 1, 2009 and Dec 31, 2010||8-U|
|Jan 1, 2007 and Dec 31, 2008||10-U|
|Jan 1, 2005 and Dec 31, 2006||12-U|
|Jan 1, 2003 and Dec 31, 2004||14-U|
|Jan 1, 1998 and Dec 31, 2002||High School|
- Age 8-U, 10-U, 12-U, 14-U, and High School
- Open to Rec. and Select/Academy
- Rec divisions will play on turf, Academy divisions will play futsal
- 8 Regular Season Games
- Soccer: $86 per player (minimum 9 players per team)
- Futsal: $92 per player (minimum 8 players per team)
- Top 2 teams play in post season championship match
- Field of Play: 7 v 7 (U10 and U12)
- Field of Play: 6 v 6 (U8, U14 and HS)
- Field of Play: All futsal divisions play a 5v5 format
- Regular Games: 2 – 20 minute halves (2 min half time)
- Playoff/Championship Game: 2 – 18 minute halves (2 min half time)
- Games will commence November 11, 2017 through February 3rd, 2018
- Game days will be determined based on how many teams register.
- We will be off November 22nd – 26th and Dec 23rd – 25th. These are the only times we will not be having games. We will not be offering individual team blackout dates.
Required Equipment for all Players
- Regulation shin guards are mandatory and must be totally covered by socks
- A player’s footwear must conform to the following standards: rubber flat-soled shoes or other footwear designed for artificial surfaces must be worn. No footwear with less than 30 molded mini-studs shall be permitted. NO CLEATS!
- Players must have matching colored shirts or jerseys
- Goalkeepers must wear colors that distinguish them from all other players and referee.
Ray Salazar (678) 714-7454