A D U L T S O C C E R L E A G U E S
Silverbacks Indoor offers well organized and competitive soccer leagues for all ages and abilities at our facility. League play continues throughout the year. Teams play eight games during each season. Game nights for your team will typically be the same each week; however, there are instances when we must schedule your game on a different day. Game times will vary from week to week. Cost is $720 per team. Each team must have a minimum of 9 players on the roster; maximum of 12 players on the roster. Guest players may play on a team for $15 per game.
Men, women, and co-ed teams are assigned to leagues based on their skill level and desired level of competition. Adult skill levels are designated as follows:
D1-level teams are the highest level and are very competitive. These teams often have individuals with college or professional soccer playing experience.
D2-level teams are moderately competitive. D2-level players have typically played in high school and continued playing recreationally.
D3-level teams are recreational. D3-level players are beginners or those with some soccer playing experience.
|League||Start Date||End Date|
|Men’s Over 30
|July 16, 2019||September 11, 2019|
|May 22, 2019||July 18, 2019|
|Friday Men’s Open D1||June 7, 2019||July 26, 2019|
|Friday Men’s Open D2||June 7, 2019||July 26, 2019|
|Sunday Coed||June 23, 2019||August 11, 2019|
L E A G U E I N F O R M A T I O N :
- 6 Regular Season Games (plus playoffs)
- Age 16 and above
- All players must have a DASH account
- Field of Play: 6 v 6
- Up to 12 players on the Roster
- Regular Games: 2 – 23 minute halves (1 min half time)
- Playoff Games: 2 – 20 minute halves (1 min half time)
- Winning teams may receive 1 of the following: 10 Championship tee shirts, $100 the next season.
R E Q U I R E D E Q U I P M E N T – A L L P L A Y E R S
- Regulation shin guards are mandatory and must be totally covered by socks
- A player’s footwear must conform to the following standards: rubber flat-soled shoes or other footwear designed for artificial surfaces must be worn. No footwear with less than 30 molded mini-studs shall be permitted. NO CLEATS!
- Players must have matching colored shirts or jerseys
- Goalkeepers must wear colors that distinguish them from all other players and referee.
- We do not provide pinnies or other equipment
- No Jewelry (possible exceptions must be approved through league manager)
Download our Mobile App to register, manage your member account, and build your team!
C O N T A C T :
Carlos Estrada (678) 714-7454
Director Of League Operations